What to bring to your appointment
- All medications
- Insurance cards and a photo ID
- Your co-pay. We accept cash or check.
- You will be requested to provide a urine sample during your visit. Please do not void prior to arrival.
- Your referral, if required by your insurance company. Please obtain your referral from your primary care physician prior to your scheduled appointment date. This is your responsibility.
- Please arrive with your new patient packet completed, or arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paper work.
What to expect:
Consultation: During the Initial Consultation, Dr. Martin or Dr. Baiswar will listen to your history and health goals. They will also discuss with you the results of any recent tests, as well as create a course of action for you.
Follow-Up: Continued monitoring and preventative care will be important to your care plan. During these appointments, test results will be discussed and continued care will be provided.